Here at Aquabliss.co.uk we are committed to providing only the very best of bathroom equipment. As a result of this all products that are sold on this website come with a manufacturers guarantee. Please see the individual guarantees below.
TC Bathroom's Product Guarantee.
We are committed to providing you with quality, designer products at great value prices. A new bathroom is a significant investment that creates a fresh dimension for you and your home. So you can continue to enjoy your bathroom for years to come, we're delighted to offer our lifetime guarantee on the range of products manufactured by tc bathrooms.
Our guarantee is provided by traditional and contemporary bathrooms, trading through company number 03494394, whose registered office is at Unit 2, Jubilee Way, Grange Moor, Wakefield, WF4 4TD.
Our guarantee is only applicable in the UK and ROI and is subject to certain terms & conditions and exclusions which do not affect your statutory rights.
What is covered
Our guarantee covers the material structure of any tc bathrooms' product purchased by you against material defects for the life time of the product.
At our discretion, we will replace in part or whole, any tc bathrooms' product which is covered by our guarantee. If a replacement tc bathrooms' product is offered by us, but identical goods are no longer available, then we reserve the right to replace the tc bathrooms' product with the nearest equivalent.
What is not covered
Our guarantee does not cover defects arising in respect of:(i) fair wear and tear; (ii) misuse or abuse; (iii) non consumer use; (iv) failure to install or utilise the tc bathrooms' product in accordance with any written instructions, good plumbing practice or any legislation; (v) electrical failure; (vi) moving parts or parts which are likely to perish over time (such as rubber seals); (vii) parts which do not form part of the material structure of the tc bathrooms' product;
Labour and other costs incurred by you (including direct and indirect losses) will not be covered by us.
Our guarantee is only effective from the date of registration, which must take place within 90 days of the date of purchase of the tc bathrooms' product.
You can register to guarantee your products by COMPLETING ALL SECTIONS of our online registration form below:
Our guarantee is non-transferable and only applies to the purchaser or original end-user of the tc bathrooms' product.
How to claim under the guarantee
In the unlikely event that you are required to claim, you must first contact the person or place you bought the tc bathrooms' product from. If they deem the fault to be covered under the guarantee, they will contact us with a view to assessing the claim accordingly.
Once we have been contacted, we will issue you with an On-Site Visit Request Form.
If as a result of the site visit we reasonably determine that the tc bathrooms' product is not covered by our guarantee, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of £110.00 to cover the labour costs incurred by us in making the site visit.
In completing the On-Site Visit Request Form we will ask you to provide your credit/debit card details. In doing so, you consent to allow us to use these details to process the payment of £110.00, should it arise.
Milano Product Guarantee.
1. All products are guaranteed for a period of 10 year's from invoice date.
2a. This guarantee covers manufacturing defects only, on all materials used.
2b. Milano will replace any components on a like for like basis where possible
3. This guarantee extends to new products only and does not cover products that have been purchased as second hand goods or indeed those purchased that have previously been shown as a display item.
4. This guarantee is non transferable.
5a. Customers are advised to retain their guarantee, the quality label in the packaging, the installation instructions and their proof of purchase of the Milano product in a safe and convenient place incase they need to refer to it in future. Any claim against manufacturers warranty cannot take place until proof of purchase is proven.
5b. Customers are also advised to retain their installation guarantee and receipt if a professional has been sought to install the product. These can be attached to this guarantee and stored for safekeeping.
6. Claims for damaged goods after delivery has been made will not be considered if the product has been installed.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to thoroughly inspect any product before installation commences.
8. The guarantee is limited to individual products and does not cover consequential loss or damage or extend to installation costs.
9a. It is imperative that any installer fits the product strictly in accordance with the installation instructions.
9b. Failure to do so could invalidate the product guarantee.
1. All descriptions, specifications and particulars shown in any Milano produced literature are intended to represent a general idea of the products. None of them form part of any contract or give rise to any collateral liability upon the company.
2. The policy of Milano is one of continuous improvement and we reserve the right to change our specifications, prices and designs at any time without notice.
E&OE Issue 1 - January 2008